Employees Health Scheme ( Health Cards) for AP State Govt Employees, Pensioners and dependent Family Members will likely be implemented from 5th of December 2013. Govt has released G.O Ms.No.174, G.O Ms.No.175 and G.O Ms.No.176 regarding this Employee Health Scheme
Medical Expenses Limit is Rs2,00,000. However, in the cases where the cost of treatment exceeds Rs.2.00 lakhs, cashless treatment will continue. No network hospital shall deny the treatment in such cases.
Free Health Check up fecility is provided to all employees who are aged 40 and above. Permanent Health Cards will be issued to all beneficiary with in 6 Months Time.
Premium will be collected either from Husband or from Wife, if both are employees.
Premium will be collected in 2 categories. Gazetted employees has to pay Rs.120 and Non-Gazetted has to pay Rs.90 as premium
8 Lakh Employees and 6 Lakh Pensioners will be covered under this Health Cards Scheme.
Government of Andhra Pradesh vide G.O.Ms.No.s 174, 175 & 176 Health,Medical & Family welfare department,dt.01.11.2013 has issued necessary details and guidelines on Health Cards Scheme to A.P.State Government employees.
Above G.O.s are provided here for your reference and download.
G.O.174,dt.1.11.13 reg.Health cards to employees under Employee Health Scheme for cashless medical treatment DOWN LOAD
G.O.175,dt.1.11.13 reg.Guidelines and process for Issue of Health cards under Employee Health scheme DOWN LOAD
G.O.176,dt.1.11.13 reg.List of therapies and package rates for Employee Health scheme - Employee Health cards DOWNLOAD
GO.331 Deduction of Premium Contribution for Health Cards.DOWN LOAD
1 & 2 pages of Service Register
Date of birth certificate (not mandatory)
Passport size photo (45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant)
Disability Certificate, If you are disabled
Aadhaar card/Aadhaar enrolment card
DEPENDENTS (Scanned copies) :
Passport size photo (45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant )
Birth certificate in case of children below 5 years.
Disability Certificate, if disabled
* Your user ID is: your Employee ID( available with your DDO)
* Password is also: Your Employee ID(i.e. user ID as above)
* After login: change your password
* Enter your ‘mobile number’
* New password will be sent to your mobile as message
* After you sign-in: Click on "Registrations" at the left side
* Then click on : "Initiate Health Card"
* Now click on : Aadhaar No/ Aadhaar Enrolment No, as the case may be
* Enter Aadhaar number / Aadhaar Enrolment number as indicated below:
. Aadhaar Number has 12 digits. If you have Aadhaar Card,
enter these 12 digit number in the Adhaar number box.
. If you have only Adhaar Enrollment Acknowledgement, please check
the 14 digit "Enrollment number" on the left hand side of the
Acknowledgement copy obtained upon Aadhar registration. Fill this 14 digit
number in the EHF e-form under Identification details
Eg: Enrollment No. 1111/15210/02106. Please fill in this 14 digit number
in the EHF e-form under "Identification Details" as 11111521002106.
. Please check the "Dated" column on the right hand side of the
acknowledgment copy along with the time-stamp in the format: Date (2 digits)/month (2 digits)/year (4 digits),
and hours (2 digits): minutes (2 digits): seconds (2 digits), a total of 14 digits.
. Convert this into a continuous number by writing "Dated"
from right to left without slashes and time without colons as in the below
example: Eg: Date: 11/08/2011 16:48:44 should be converted as 20110811164844.
. Please provide the number so obtained, in continuation to
the 14 digit Enrollment No. The 28 digit Enrollment ID is made up of 14 digit
Enrollment number and date & Time Stamp. Eg. 1111152100210620110811164844
. Enter this 28 digit number in the ‘Adhaar Enrollment number’ box.
Now click on "Retrieve Details"
Application form appears
Enter the details as required
Note: The date of birth recorded in ‘Aadhar data base’
will automatically get displayed in the date of birth column
of the application. This is not editable.
If the date of birth is not recorded in the ‘Aadhar data base’,
the date of birth has to be manually entered in the date of birth column of the application.
* After entering details ' Save '
* Then click on " Add attachments "
Before uploading attachments see that their size is below 200KB.
You can reduce the resolution while scanning.
You can compress the picture through 'edit option' in MS Office
picture manager (or) MS-Paint, so that memory size will be below 200KB
Remember to name the attachments without spaces or special characters
and also to identify easily while uploading•
Now add family members by clicking 'Add beneficiary'
Upload photo & Aadhaar Card of family members
Verify the correctness of the details
If there are any errors in attachments you may select by clicking in
the box next to it and click ' remove attachment' option and now
browse and add correct attachment in correct place.
Note: you are responsible for furnishing correct details of
dependent family members in the online enrolment application.
Any false declarations will entail disciplinary action against you.
‘Save’ the enrolment form
Now 'submit' the application by clicking “Submit application” tab
• After clicking 'submit' application option you cannot edit any data.
* You will receive the following message on your mobile: "
Application Submitted Successfully; your health card enrolment ID:..;
Your signed application uploading is pending"
* Now ‘print’ the Application Form
* Sign the printed application and make a scan copy
* Now you may need to login again as the session may expire.
* Now upload signed application by clicking "add attachment"
* Now 'submit application for approval'
* Task will be sent to your DDO login.
* Now you will receive one more message on your mobile, as indicated below:
"Application Submitted successfully with enrollment ID EMP… and
Pending with DDO.... code"
* If the DDO rejects your application, you will receive a message on your mobile.
* Then you need to login again and you can edit for minor changes
or reset and feed data afresh if there are major changes.
* The details or attachments of the Beneficiary will become editable only after
the employee clicks the 'save' option ('Add beneficiary' option and 'remove'
option beside the beneficiary details will now be seen).
* Click on “Submit application”.
* Print the application, sign and upload scanned signed-copy.
* Click on “Submit for approval” tab. The application reaches the DDO Login.
* If approved by the DDO you will receive the following message "
Health Card Enrollment Application Approved by DDO.
* When your Health Card is ready, you will receive an intimation on your mobile.